Here are the steps to joining and participating in Little Scouts:
- Join our Fetlife group. Introduce yourself and get updates on events.
- Come to one of our monthly meetings. They take place on the first Thursday of the month at Wicked Grounds. Meetings are all business from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm and more social from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Get your uniform. The sash ($10.00), beret ($7.00), and pin ($7.00) are generally for sale at Little Scouts parties. If you let us know that you are attending a meeting and are ready to purchase your uniform, we can bring it for you.
- Volunteer at an event. Different types of volunteers are required for different events. For example, we may need you to hand out information, go grocery shopping for snacks and drinks, or help with cleanup.
- Start earning badges. We suggest that your first badge be one of the Ten Core Badges, but you can also pitch your own badge.
If you are worried about finances or logistics, please contact us to discuss a solution to your concerns.